Livestock Feeding Consultant - NE Iowa/SE Minnesota
Furst-McNess Company is seeking dynamic Livestock Feeding Consultant to join our team developing new business with dairy and livestock producers in selected regions in Iowa and Minnesota. Dairy and livestock industry professionals will find abundant opportunities with this well established, growing company.
- Work directly with customers in northeast IA/southeast MN regions.
- Provide production and management solutions to dairy and livestock producers.
- Provide feeding programs consisting of:
- Vitamin/Mineral premixes
- Custom formulated protein supplements
- Complete feeds
- Commodity Feed Ingredients
- Wet & Dry Co-Product feeds
- Forage and feed preservation products
- Service existing business in the assigned territory.
- Develop new business with new and existing customers.
- Provide production and management solutions to customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the dairy or livestock industry.
- Self-motivated while functioning in a team setting.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience is desired.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record is required.
- Enjoy working with clients and assisting them in achieving their goals.
- Provide activity reports required by company management.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Motivating sales incentive program
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid vacation/floating holidays plus company holidays
- Competitive 401(k) Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Full technology package including computer, needed software and cell phone
- Company Vehicle
Please submit your resume to our Human Resources Dept. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at 815-232-9705 or send via mail to Furst-McNess Company, Attn: Human Resources, 120 E Clark St., Freeport, IL 61032.