Dairy and Livestock Feeding Consultant - Southern WI
- Work directly with customers in Wisconsin regions.
- Provide production and management solutions to dairy and livestock producers.
- Provide feeding programs consisting of:
- Vitamin/Mineral premixes
- Custom formulated protein supplements
- Complete feeds
- Commodity Feed Ingredients
- Wet & Dry Co-Product feeds
- Forage and feed preservation products
- Service existing business in the assigned territory.
- Develop new business with new and existing customers.
- Provide production and management solutions to customers and prospects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the dairy or livestock industry.
- Self-motivated while functioning in a team setting.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and marketing experience is desired.
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record is required.
- Enjoy working with clients and assisting them in achieving their goals.
- Provide activity reports required by company management.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Motivating sales incentive program
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Paid vacation/floating holidays plus company holidays
- Competitive 401(k) Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Full technology package including computer, needed software and cell phone
- Company Vehicle
Please submit your resume to our Human Resources Dept. via email to email@example.com, via fax at 815-232-9705 or send via mail to Furst-McNess Company, Attn: Human Resources, 120 E Clark St., Freeport, IL 61032.